Sunday, April 08, 2007

"Up Against the Wall"

My favorite song from the incredible "Writer's Block" by Swedish pop stars Peter Bjorn and John. I can't wait to see these guys live next month.

Guess I should have caught your call
But I just had to waste the phone forget it all
Bones are trembling hands are cold
You don't know how it feels you've got me up against the wall

Maybe we could make this work
But now you start to leave before it's getting worse
I don't know what you came here for
It's almost that I wish we hadn't met at all

Your slap just like a wake-up call
The bruises on my face don't bother me at all
Bones are trembling hands are cold
It's almost that I wish you had me up against the wall


If you're in the mood for something a little more upbeat, try "Young Folks".

No comments: