Saturday, August 18, 2007

Montreal!

So, I'm finally here! It only took being delayed at JFK for 5 +hours last night, stopping by 4 hotels before I found a place to crash, and a seven and a half hour drive from Manhattan at 6:45 a.m. this morning to get here (a special thanks to the Canadian government for keeping us in customs for 90 minutes)!

On the upside, I'm pretty sure I sat behinds this guy in the customs office.

The draft is done, the draft girls did an excellent job (I don't know how I feel about my team...more below) and now we're off to eat before heading to Opera, which is supposed to be the club of the moment in Montreal.

For those interested, and I know you ALL are, here's my team:

QB: Hasselbeck
QB: Farve

RB: Gore
RB: James
RB: B. Jackson
RB: M Robinson

WR: Walker
WR: Branch
WR: B Edwards
WR:Bennett
WR: Jarrett

TE: Shockey

DEF: Jags
DEF: Hawks

K: Wilkins

My thoughts? Well...I want to chalk it up to having only 4 hours of sleep and being in a car for 7+ hours, but I don't think this is a very good team. It's not a bad
team, but it depends on a few things (mostly Hasselbeck, Gore, Edge and Walker staying healthy). It has some balance and some upside with Braylon Edwards and Dwayne Jarrett, but we'll see.

No comments: