Saturday, December 24, 2005

Where am I?

Currently, I'm in San Francisco and it's a ghost town. Having 17 days off (thank you, Leland Stanford!) is great...save for the fact that there's nobody around to go out and catch a proper buzz on with. But that's neither here nor there and reducing my alcohol intake was supposed to be a resolution anyway (notice I'm already using the past tense), so a few days of down time might be in order.


I'm in the process of migrating from another blog that I didn't keep up with like I wanted, so I hope to have that done soon. The next piece going up here will be the first piece I wrote for that blog at about this time last year, so I've come full circle. It's a piece on dating in San Francisco, and if you've lived here for any amount of time, I hope you can find a little humor in my words. -MPP

No comments: